Its Been A Minute..

Its Been A Minute.. - Hallo readers meritocracynow, The article you read this time has a title is Its Been A Minute.. , We have prepared this article well for you to read and take the information in it. Hopefully the contents of the post Which we write you can understand. Okay, happy reading.

Title : Its Been A Minute..
link : Its Been A Minute..

Also Read


Its Been A Minute..


It has been fooooorever since ive sat down to write. I feel like I needed a little break from blogging because life was just going by so quickly and i wanted to enjoy and soak up more time being present with my family, not thinking at all about when i would have time to sit down and type out my thoughts/feelings etc because i already have so much on my plate.  I battle having enough time daily to spend intentional time with my kids, spend time alone with God, clean, spend time with my husband, me time, cook, work, etc. I feel like i will never have enough time in the day to do everything id like to do, and its just about accepting that and knowing what i get done is enough & putting my focus on whats really important, i showed up and loved on my family. So anyhow, a break was needed and appreciated and always helps me refocus on why I have this tiny space here. I never want this blog to ever be about anything other than these few things: community, encouragement, support, fun, and a place for me to process and share because thats healing and good for the soul. There were many times i missed writing and wanted to hop back on here. So thats what this will be like now that i have 2 littles at home, theres much less me time to get on a computer and share. SO, ill be hopping on here when i can, and that'll be enough. (:  

Thats all i wanted to share today, as i hadnt shared where i went the past couple months, and i know some of you were wondering if I was going to continue with this blog.  Love this mama community and I am grateful for all of the relationships i've made with you ladies.

Xo
Tess



Thus Article Its Been A Minute..

The end of article Its Been A Minute.. This time, hopefully can benefit for you all. Well, see you in other article.

You are now reading the article Its Been A Minute.. with URL link http://meritocracynow.blogspot.com/2016/02/its-been-minute.html

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Start Of Fall + TART Collections Fall Line

34 Weeks Pregnant TWIN Update

Gender Reveal: TWIN BOYS!